Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Creationist Science Fair?

I sure wish I was joking but I am not. See for yourself. It doesn't happen often but I am just speechless.

***First place winner at the Elementary Level: "My Uncle is No Monkey"
Cassidy Turnbull (grade 5) presented her uncle, Steve. She also showed photographs of monkeys and invited fairgoers to note the differences between her uncle and the monkeys. She tried to feed her uncle bananas, but he declined to eat them. Cassidy has conclusively shown that her uncle is no monkey.

***Second place--Middle School Level: "Women Were Designed For Homemaking"

Jonathan Goode (grade 7) applied findings from many fields of science to support his conclusion that God designed women for homemaking: physics shows that women have a lower center of gravity than men, making them more suited to carrying groceries and laundry baskets...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails