Friday, December 19, 2008

Interesting commute yesterday

My sincere thanks go out to pals Jan & Rich who shared pictures from the big city yesterday.

Rich commutes to Seattle everyday...on his bike! I know, I know, he is just this side of amazing.

It's fun to see snowy downtown and Pioneer Square from the comfort of my slippers.

You better not be going in today, Rich! Just found out; yes, he went into day. Wow. Nubby tires on his bike, indeed!

I invite North westerners to send me some shots to document this snowy weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's either the town hero or the village idiot - depending on whom one asks. I am proud of his long held belief that one can go anywhere on a bike. Now if Vashon could just plow the shoulder a little for my guy.

Jake Dillon said...

Ain't it the truth?

He is used to Oslo Norway and thinks we are wimps.

No snowplow in sight or sand truck either. We'll be under this until it warms up.

Stay warm and safe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails